[Honeywall] Hooneywall interface issue using Microsoft Hyper-V

Michael Salvioli michael.salvioli at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 12:14:23 CDT 2013

I am installing Honeywall Roo 1.4 as a virtual machine inside of Microsoft
Hyper-V.  Only have one NIC inside the host operating system, Microsoft
Server 2012, that is running the Hyper-V program.

I was able to install Honeywall but when I get to the part where it is
supposed to recognize the interface cards it is not recognized.  I receive
a message saying that no interface can be found.  The weird thing is that
my Ubuntu 12.10 honeypot recognizes my NIC and I can connect to the
internet.

HELP!!!!